EYEGLASSES STARTS ONLY AT Rs.799
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Process An Order With SpectaLook?
- Create An Account With spectalook.com By Filling In The Necessary Details As Mentioned.
- Search For The Category You Are Looking For In The Search Bar.
- Select The Best Match And Buy The Frame With Lens Or Buy Only Frame.
- Proceeding For Buying With Lens Offers Category Of Lenses According To The Need Selecting On The Main Category Opens Path To Sub Categories With Additional CoatingsBuy With Lens > Single Vision > Fill The Eye Prescription Details On The Right Hand Side > Select Continue > Choose The Prescription Lens Option > Read The Specifications Of Lens > Add To Cart > Place Order > Choose The Payment Method.
- A Notification Will Be Sent To Your Email After The Order Gets Approved.
Why do you need my phone number?
One of our opticians will personally call you if they notice a problem with your order, such as an expired or incorrectly entered prescription, to see how you would like to handle the issue.
Where is my order receipt?
You should have received a copy of your order receipt at the email address used to place your order. However, while shipping your order will be provided with the necessary receipt, an invoice and a label of your order.
Do you sell frames without lenses?
Yes, you can purchase frames only without lenses.
How do I know what size frame I need?
You may be able to find your size numbers printed on the inside of your current eyeglass or sunglasses frames, refer to the size description chart available in description of every product or call our expert opticians at 7434001122 if you need additional help .
How do I know which frames will look best on me?
Refer to our buying > Choose frame according to your face shape or whatsapp us at 7434001122 for personalised assistance.
How do I know which lens material to choose?
- Plastic lenses are recommended for light prescriptions.
- Polycarbonate lenses are strong, tough materials, rimless and semi-rimless frames also work best with polycarbonate lenses.
- 1.67 Hi-Index lenses are 45% thinner than plastic lenses and help reduce the distortion of your eyes that people see when they look at you through your glasses.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- We want you to be happy with our product, and if anything is less than perfect we are happy to exchange your product completely. You are requested to meet the following conditions:
- You can raise a request within 14 (fourteen) days of the receipt of the products.
- You need to mention your order number, the date of order and your date of receipt.
- The price tag and any other identification tag, the invoice and the original packing must be intact and sent back.
- The products should be in the same condition as received.
- Ensure that the return package is appropriately sealed and sent to the company as any damage in transit will continue to be your responsibility and this policy will cease to be applicable.
- We will collect back from your location up until 30 days post receiving the exchange request.
How long does your warranty last?
Our frame and lens warranties cover products for one year from the date you received them.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Non-prescription eyewear as well as contact lenses usually takes 4-7 business days (for inter state customers). Prescription eyewear orders typically take 7-10 business days to receive (for inter state customers), due in part to our rigorous quality control process.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping. Free shipping applies on orders within the state (intra state).
What is the proper way to clean and care for my eye wear?
- Dry your glasses gently with a soft cotton towel or cleaning cloth for eyeglasses.
- Avoid using rough materials such as facial tissue or paper towels to dry your glasses, as they may scratch your frame or lenses.
- Avoid using any cleaners containing ammonia (such as Windex) or senitizers,lotions (like some hand soaps), as these products could damage your lenses.
- Avoid touching your lenses with your hands to prevent contact with dirt and oil particles that could scratch the surface.
- When not using your glasses, keep them in a case to avoid scratches.
- Avoid leaving your glasses in a hot vehicle. High heat could damage the frame and lenses.
How do I adjust my glasses so that they fit better?
Before shipping your glasses to you, we will adjust them based on standard fit. If you require further adjustments, we encourage you to visit a local optical store. Most brick-and-mortar eyewear retailers will adjust your glasses free of charge, as courtesy.
Whom should I contact if I have questions?
If you have questions or concerns about your order or the products on the spectalook.com website, please call on 7434001122.